March 6, 2012, 2:00 – 3:30pm EDT
Using Tax Planning to Get Paid for Your Expertise
Most small business accountants find themselves on an endless hamster wheel of servicing many clients at low “industry rates” all in an effort to earn the kind of income that owning an accounting firm is supposed to bring. In this fast paced and entertaining seminar, you’ll learn how to price your services highlighting your expertise. You’ll learn how to use tax planning as a lead for attracting new clients paying premium fees, breathe new life into your existing book of business, and create client loyalty by reinforcing your value.
• How to increase your net worth with clients
• Spotlight your expertise with tax planning
• Learn the secret formula for selling planning engagements at premium fees
• Identify opportunities for tax planning and use this information to sell your engagement
• Learn how to value price your planning services
• Recognize pitfalls when converting hourly billing to value pricing
• Eliminate the primary cause for low profits and long hours
Get Paid What You’re Worth!
Earn from 1—2 hours of CPE Credit!
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based, Group Live
No Prerequisites, No Advanced Preparation Needed!
The American Institute of Certified Tax Coaches is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE sponsors. Click for more details about Continuing Education Credits